Directions for Pickup at Country Gardens Farm
We ask that you place your order ahead and tell us when you would like to pickup. We will pick your order fresh and have it ready for you. When you come to our farm stand you will see a bulletin board with your receipt on it. It will have directions telling you how to collect your order. Take your receipt so we will know you have picked up and leave check or cash in the metal box on the table.
We are closed on Sunday
If you are North of Newnan (Atlanta)
- Come South on Interstate 85
- Take Exit 51 and turn left. This is Highway 154 (Sharpsburg-McCollum Rd.)
- Go (About 4 1/2 miles) to 2050 Hwy 154 on the right, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
If you are South of Newnan (LaGrange)
- Come North on Interstate 85
- Take Exit 47 and turn right
- Go about 5 miles and turn right on Highway 154 (Sharpsburg-McCollum Rd.)
- Go about 2 miles and 2050 Hwy 154 will be on your right across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques.
If you are East of Newnan (Peachtree City)
- Come West on Hwy 54/34 toward Newnan
- From the intersection of Hwy 54 and Hwy 74, go approximately 2 miles and bare right to stay on Hwy 34
- Continue on 4 miles to Thomas Crossroads, which is the intersection of Hwy 34 and Hwy 154
- Turn left onto Hwy 154 and go approximately 2 miles and we will be on the right, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
If you are West of Newnan (Carrollton)
- From Carrollton travel about 20 miles on US 27 ALT. to GA Hwy 34 Bypass (Millard Farmer Industrial Blvd)
- Turn Left on the GA Hwy 34 Bypass for about 5 1/2 miles to Lower Fayetteville Rd. Turn Left on Lower Fayetteville Rd for 5 1/2 miles.
- Turn left onto hwy 154 at the light
- Go about 1/2 a mile and the farm at 2050 Hwy 145 will be on your left, across the street from New Heights Church and Rocking B Antiques
Please see this week's order form for prices and availability.
Are you receiving our weekly e-newsletters? They include a link to the current week's order form, plus cool information like a favorite recipe or two, our latest classes and workshops, plus news and photos of the farm. Click here to sign up for our weekly e-newsletters.